Face Cream with SPF 30
All-Natural Zinc Oxide + Antioxidant Sun Protection. Mad Hippie all natural 30+ Facial SPF utilizes zinc oxide – the safest and most natural physical blocking agent available. Combined with naturally photoprotective oils, red raspberry seed oil, avocado oil & carrot seed oil, plus vitamin C + Vitamin E + Ferulic acid, this hydrating blend offers broad-range antioxidant protection from photo aging. Free of Nanoparticles, Parabens, PABA, Petroleum, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, Titanium Dioxide & UV Chemical Absorbers.
- Zinc Oxide – The gold standard for natural SPF protection, we use an all natural, micronized, nano-free zinc oxide that goes on clear and leaves no white residue.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil – Rich in omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids, red raspberry seed oil provides natural antioxidant photoprotection while soothing and moisturizing the skin.
- Avocado Oil – Containing a variety of monounsaturated fats & naturally occurring vitamin E, avocado oil forms a protective barrier over the skin that helps protect against UV damage, while it naturally hydrates and soothes.
- Carrot Seed Oil – This soothing antioxidant oil has powerful antiseptic & photoprotective properties.
- Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Ferulic Acid – The same powerhouse combo found in our vitamin C serum (but in a lower concentration in our SPF), this trio was shown in a recent study to offer 8 fold protection against photodamage – read study
- Shea Butter – Prized in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing and anti-inflammatory qualities, shea butter is a rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, as well as crucial fatty acids, important in retaining skin elasticity. Recent studies also suggest that cinnamic acid, found in Shea butter, reduces the effects of UV damage.
- Jasmine Oil – Shown to have an uplifting, energizing, aromatherapeutic effect, jasmine oil is a powerful antiseptic oil that is believed to bolster the skin’s immunity, while helping to balance moisture and increase skin elasticity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to plump up and moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.